Was your New Year’s Resolution any of the following….?
1) I used to sing in a choir at school/university/another choir and loved it and want to choral sing again
2) I would like an activity that gives me a few hours of fun downtime each week
3) I would like to sing in a community based women’s choir which explores an eclectic range of music and improves my musical ability and knowledge
4) I just want to be with a like-minded women doing an energising activity
Cloud9 Women’s Choir welcomes you to join us in 2013 to fulfill your resolution
- A Community women’s choir of 30 members with a professional conductor and accompanist
- Weekly rehearsal during school term dates, in Balwyn on Thursday evenings 7.30. First rehearsal for 2013 is Thursday 7 February
- We welcome you to attend a rehearsal and listen in to see if you like what you see and hear
- Private short audition with choir conductor before joining
- Modest term fees
- All music supplied
Please let us know if you are interested via our How to Join Page.